If you're often stressed out as a student, you might want to add a couple of these websites to your favourites tab to help you calm down. Within a few minutes, you can get yourself focused and relaxed again to get back to work.
1. Calm - has options to meditate with sounds and images
2. Labuat - paint a picture with classical music in the background
3. Do Nothing for 2 Minutes - counts down from 2 minutes, resets if you touch your screen
4. Make Everything OK Button - click a button and watch your stress disappear
5. Silk - make soothing drawings (my personal favourite)
6. Headspace - trains your mind
7. Soundrown - pick relaxing background music
8. Exhaler - helps control your breathing
9. Get Relaxed - watch soothing pictures on a slideshow
10. Raining - hear rain sounds that you can customise
Hope these help!
Please, do make sure to seek help (with a parent, friend, counsellor) if you feel stressed too often and it becomes an issue to your health (mental or physical).